Saturday, July 7, 2007

holiding on in vain

The continuation of a dream
Certainly it's to make me smile...
Even when people get hurt...
I walk on...
I'm going down a road that I believe in
So on this journey...
I know that An unchanging love Is going to be next to me
On this road that continues on for a long ways I'm going to boldly walk on,
with all my might...
how I wish that if you smile
For everyone throughout the world to be happy I wish...
Say hello to what's waiting
Cross road...
It's tough to look back on it...
bitter...
It's like this world is in monochrome...
but From that time that I started walking It's been changing...
before I know it A picture from the past is once again In my color...
That alone...
I wish, that if you smile For everyone throughout the world to be happy I wish...
Say hello to what's waiting...

No comments: