Monday, November 12, 2007

onze minutos

onze minutos...
in english eleven minutes...
yan ang title ng libro ni Paulo Coelho na binabasa ko ngaun...
halos lampas na sa kalahati ang nababasa ko sa libro na toh...
at sa tingin ko...
bumabalik na ako sa dating ako...
dating ako...
nung high school pa ako...
a bit childish but mature...
pero but not completely bumalik nko...
may mga kailangan akong alisin sa sarili ko para talagang bumalik sa dating ako...
ang sobrang hilig ko sa chocolates(hindi totoong chocolates, tawagin nlng ntin na chocolates)
medyo nababawasan na nga rin ngayon ang SOBRANG HILIG ko sa chocolates(hindi chocolates ah)
back to the topic...
napakaganda talaga nitong libro na binabasa ko ngayon...
about fighting against my own demons and searching for my real self...
gusto ko na ring abutin mga pangarap ko...
abot kamay na rin eh...
tulad nung shepherd boy sa "The Alchemist"
who in search for his treasure, encounters various difficulties, and these difficulties help him to get what he wants;


pero ang hirap...
life really isn't a one sided coin...
I looked at life as a one-sided coin...
the other side I never looked at is "DESPAIR"
but if I'm going back to my former self...
and if that is what happens; I have already lost her,
I have at least gained a very happy two years of my life...
considering the world is, one happy day is almost a miracle...
buti kami two years...

iba talaga ang nagagawa ng passion for someone...
my own definition of passion according to my experiences...
Passion makes a person stop eating, sleeping, working, feeling at peace...
A lot of people are frightened because, when it appears, it demolishes all the old things it finds in its path...
No one wants their life thrown into chaos...
that is why a lot of people keep that threat under control, and are somehow capable of sustaining a house or a structure that is already rotten...
they are the engineers of the superseded...
ehem I mean we are the engineers of the superseded...
now I'm closing again myself to everyone...
tulad nung high school...
better keep my mouth shut...
rather than hurting myself or letting others know how I feel...

but I really miss her right now...
I miss her being near to me...i liked that
so near that I could smell her...i also like that
so near that I could feel her touch...i also like that too
but I realized how much I had been waiting for her...
and I didn't liked that...

but if one day if I'll be there achieved my dreams...
I want you to be by my side...
like the song
:I'll be there someday, and you will be right next to me:

so for now...
babalik nko sa dati...
mnedyo nakakapanibago pero...
ako pa rin...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nagbabasa ka ng libor ni coelho. same tyo