Friday, June 22, 2007

hatred

I want to be six feet under...
so no one would ever wonder...
why i wanted to be in that cold place...
no light, just darkness...

down there no one would say anything bad to me...
nor do anything bad to me...
my broken heart would be buried along with my memories of you...
sooner then you would forget my face along with my name...

I will see whenever i wanted to...
but you will never see me...
you would never hear a word from me...
cause i'm as thin as air...

and if ever you would go to my resting place...
I don't want you to cry...
for tears would do nothing...
it's just a waste...

waste...
i'm such a waste...
I watn to die this very minute...
right where I'm sitting...

I have wasted a lot of my time on you...
thinking you're the person I'm going to spend my life with...
we had them all planned...
but left me all alone...

now how can i go on...
if nothing is left of me...

No comments: