Sunday, June 10, 2007

haircut

omg!!!
after almost 7 months...
i got my hair trimmed!!!
this my first haircut for this year...
i wished i have somenone accompanied me while a was having my haircut...
but sadly...
i was with myself...
i decided to have a long hair last year when you-know-who-she-is left philippines...
so now she is here...
and saw me yesterday and recognized me...
i now decided to have my haircut...
so it would take her a hard time to recognize me the next time she'll see me...
but you know what???
i before i took my haircut...
i asked her to come with me...
after all...
she was the reason i had o long hair...
but sadly again...
she didn't come...
so that's how the stor goes...
maybe if my friends see with hair right now...
they'll be shocked...
but let's see what they're reaction would be...
i'll tell you on my next post...

No comments: